This post is not meant to bring on the “no don’t go” or some other words you might come up with to let me know that you think I am awesome, but here’s the thing—I’m out of gas. Oh, and I already know how awesome I am. Honestly, I have way too much going on in my world to continue feeding you wonderful readers the latest crazy voices in my head. Dishonestly, I hate all of you.
Note: Marcus thinks it weird when people say “honestly” at the beginning of their statement. Am I suppose to think that you are lying in all the cases where you didn’t say “honestly” first? Honestly, I think it’s really odd.
I tried to take this blog the route of the “rerun” but even that doesn’t seem to get elevated to the level that you, my wonderful reader, deserve.
So this is what is going to happen. Soon, the site “voicesinhishead.com” will revert to whatever WordPress spews out for free. I think the backup name is “thatfunnyblog.wordpress.com“—but I’m too pressed for time to go and verify that for you.
I still maintain my joy of writing humorous thoughts. For now, my Twitter account is in full swing. Apparently I can handle kicking out 140 characters here and there.
Things I may or may not be up to now that I’m putting the blog on hold:
- Another book? No plans, but that might be fun.
- Doing stand-up at the open mic night. I should try just once.
- Launching my new Voice Over career. Since you people are just reading, you don’t know that I have the next great advertising voice of the century. “In a world where Marcus sells product with the sound of his deep voice…”
- Opening a dog training school. Sorry, that one was just for me. Never gonna happen.
- Continue raising two teenage boys with my wonderful wife. Put your money on this one.
I leave you with this short list of blogs worth your time (because of the people write behind them! …I did that on purpose).
The Write Transition : She has another awesome novel coming down the pike and I can’t wait!
Breezy Books Blog : Maddie is on hiatus, but when she returns, I’ll read those words with you. …and all of her forthcoming stories that she will be publishing too.
Don’t Quote Lily : Lily, too, has slowed down her blogging. Maybe after she gets her wedding all planned out, she will crank up the randomness again. I haven’t seen my wedding invite yet. Odd.
The Sarcastic Boob : An amazing woman on an amazing journey. Her words rock!
God Bless all of you.